Saturday, December 18, 2010

He Has Patience

Our boys love to snuggle. Austin loves to start the day with a snuggle. Adam will every now and then, but not as often. One rule at our house is: We DO NOT snuggle before 6 am. Mainly due to the fact that I want to sleep until at least 6 am.

Last night, I was asleep. I heard little feet come to the side of my bed. I peeked to see who it was. There stood Adam. I pointedly asked,"What?" Adam said he wanted to snuggle. I looked at the clock and realized it was just after 3 am. I told him, "It is not 6." I closed my eyes. I thought he was going back to bed, but I heard Adam doing something with my alarm clock. I asked what he was doing and he said he was fixing it. I thought he meant he was making sure that the time on my clock was the same time he had on his clock, as to not miss any snuggle time. Then I heard more movement. I peeked again, to find him sitting on the floor by my bedside looking at my clock. I asked, "What on earth are you doing?" Adam very calmly said, "Waiting for 6."

If that is not patience, I don't know what is!

1 comment: