Sunday, December 19, 2010

Gingerbread House

We got a note home from school, shortly before Christmas break, the first graders were making Gingerbread houses. I love that Adam's teacher is willing to take this on with 20 first graders, I'm not sure I would want to do this at home.


We donated a few supplies, but another teacher donated all the candy and decorations. (the main reason I would not want to do this at home)

They were to make a pattern at place on the house. Every child did this with ease :)


I did find it interesting that some children covered their houses with candy, but Adam chose to leave his a little more sparse.


It was a fun activity. One I'm glad that I didn't have to lead at home. I am so thankful for those brave teachers that are willing to take on such projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment