Sunday, November 23, 2014

17th

I have been posting this month about teeth.  I know that is not the most interesting things to tell about my boys.  However, I am doing this for my record keeping.  That way, one day many years down the road, when my daughter-in law asks about her husbands tooth loss experience, I can say...They lost 3 teeth this month, then they went 9 months without loosing any....

So, for my daughter in law, here we go...

Austin had a very concentrated look on his face last night as we were eating dinner.  I asked him what he was thinking about.  He said, "Nothing really, I just have to chew on one side because this tooth is so loose."

Really, I don't remember this problem when I was loosing my teeth.

This morning, I was getting ready for church, he came to me--tooth in hand.  Apparently last night after he went to bed, he finally got it out!  :)

Well, we are on 17, I guess we don't have that many more to go  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment