Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Height

I am not one of those mom's that is good about recording my children's height.

I decided on Sunday that it was time to do it, because I had not done it since.....well.....since October 22, 2013.

I had Austin stand by my silly little paper growth chart that I have used for years.  (The chart does the job...It's not pretty, but it works).  As Austin stood there by the chart, I discovered he had passed the top of the chart by a few inches.  I guess it's time to move on to measure him with a tape measure.  He is roughly 5'2".  I realized that in about 2 inches I will be eye to eye with him!

I decided to go ahead and measure Adam since I had a grove going.  He was still on the chart (but not for too much longer).  He measured at 4'11".  It won't be long and he will surpass me too....


No comments:

Post a Comment