Saturday, April 12, 2014

Mustang Sally

Mustang Sally.  I looked it up.  Turns out it was a band, a song, some people name their car that, it is a lot of things.  However, I never expected this...

Austin has become very aware of physical fitness recently.  He has started to do an at home workout and asked for some weights.  Mike bought him some "not too heavy, but heavy enough" weights the other day.  He has been so excited to use these weights! 

The other evening I was working in the kitchen.  Austin came me and said, "Mom, look at this!"  He rolled up his sleeves and showed me...

 
...he had named his biceps Mustang and Sally.

Oh My!!  I laughed and laughed.  The picture is a bit blurry because I could not stop laughing!!

I am glad he is into physical fitness, I am glad he has a sense of humor, and I am certainly glad he used marker that will eventually wash off!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment