Monday, April 21, 2014

Payment

A few things to know about Adam.  He LOVES his screen time (we have to put limits on this child), and his teeth are very crowded.

Recently, the orthodontist suggested that we have some teeth extracted due to crowding.  I made the appointment and we are waiting.

The other day, Adam was eating something  and he mentioned that a certain way he bit,  it made his tooth loose.  I told him to work on that.  (I'm thinking, if he can get it out then I won't have to pay for the extraction)

I told him if he gets the tooth out before the extraction date I would give him $10!  He looked at me and said, "How does that convert to screen time?"

I told him it would be an extra hour.

He was very excited and walked away working on that tooth.

1 comment:








  1. That is so interesting... Adam, keep on working on that tooth. Mamaw


    ReplyDelete