Saturday, March 30, 2013

Not His Fault

Yesterday I had a procedure to take care of a varicose vein that has been bothering me for a very long time.

Prior to having that done, I had a meeting a school with Adam's teachers.  One of his teachers told me that he had told her that this was going to be done and he said, "It is my fault that she has to have this done."

It was NOT his fault, but I was shocked to find that he was taking blame for it!

When the boys were little, maybe 1&3 or 2&4, I took them on a wagon ride.  We were going to have a wonderful afternoon at the park.  There was a hill in the road.  I lost control of the wagon and it hit my leg.  That trauma was enough to cause my vein.

I told his teacher it was not Adam's fault--I blame totally on gravity!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Adam! I didn't know he felt like that about it. Mamaw

    ReplyDelete