Thursday, August 23, 2012

2012-2013 School Year

Tuesday was the first day of school for our school system. The morning was too crazy, I did not get a picture on the first day of school. However, I did on the second day of school.

Adam is now in 3rd grade with Mrs. Brown. He seemed really excited about learning cursive this year. His teacher is new this year, so I do not know her--Hoping for a great year!

Austin is in 5th grade and started Middle School. The first day he had a bit of trouble with his locker. Yesterday is was better in the morning, but still had some trouble in the afternoon. Today he said, "my locker was so easy today. It was like liquid. (I thought that was a great analogy!) He changes classes, and has 2 that are on an A/B schedule (even days he has A classes, then on odd days he has B classes. I think that would be confusing, but he seems to have the knack of it.)


Here is this years "beginning of the school year picture." Let's have a great year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment