Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sauerkraut

Last Sunday we were invited to have lunch at my parents house after church. We walked in the door and Austin says, "Ewwww, what is that smell?" Mom told him that was the sauerkraut that we were having for lunch. "Oh, well, the smell isn't so bad if that is what it is." (Austin likes sauerkraut!)

We sit down to eat and Mike and I are on one end of the table, Austin is at the other. Mike nudged my arm and said, "Watch Austin." I watched, I had to chuckle to myself. Every time he took a bite of the sauerkraut his eyes would close, they looked like they were close to watering. But he kept eating it.

It almost seemed like one of those things were you don't want to do or look at something, yet you just cannot stop! I'm glad he likes sauerkraut. Hopefully in the future he will be able to eat it where it doesn't look quiet so painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment