Thursday, August 9, 2012

Photo Shoot

Over the weekend, we went to Mike's parent's for a visit. I figured the next time I saw them would be around the holidays, so I went ahead and asked for ideas for Christmas. His mom said they really did not need anything, and anything they do need his dad would right away order from a catalog. We came up with the idea of having some updated photos of the boys. I had a quick photo shoot with them today. Some turned out better than others, and I did all the poses on my computer with sepia, black and white, and color. I'm having trouble deciding what I like best. Mike has given me his opinion, but I can't make up my mind. Here they are:







Oops, had this pose in twice.


Good thing I have a few months to either decide, or to take more pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I can't decide which I like best either! At first glance, I thought I liked the second one best. But I also like the third (I like that pose best in B&W), and I also like the fourth. Oh, dear. I'm glad I don't have to decide... ;-)

    ReplyDelete