Saturday, May 5, 2012

Singing Festival

Austin has had the privilege to be in the Waterman singers this year.  They have had some really neat performances.  Last Monday was one that I don't think he will forget for some time.  

Waterman Singers joined the other singing groups from the other Elementary schools in our district (Five schools in total).  They got together and practiced songs they had sung individually, and performed them together.  

There were 180 students on stage.  Each school had their own color of t-shirt.  They were mixed together.  I loved that they did not stand with only the other children from their school.

I was focused on this young man In the center front row of this picture.  I could not believe how much he has grown int he past little bit. 

They sang their songs, and they sounded fantastic.  I wish I had video so I could post how wonderful they were.  I was so proud of them.

After the performance, I wanted a picture of just Austin.  We went int he hallway and I got this picture.


Austin, you did a fantastic job at your performance.  I am so very proud you!

1 comment:

  1. Austin, I really enjoyed the singing!!! Great job. Also, it is a great picture of you. Good Luck and best wishes as you move to the Middle school. Love Mamaw

    ReplyDelete