Sunday, May 6, 2012

Shoes

Adam has a problem.  He has a terrible time with shoes.  He will take them off, in random, odd places.  Then, of course, it is difficult to remember where they were left.  The worst seem to be shoes that tie.  With those he has to keep up with socks, and take the time to actually tie them.  

I noticed one day, when we were at my parent's house, that he tended to go to my mom's Crocs instead of putting on his own shoes.  They were available, slip on...they were big, but they were easy.  I figured since he was just playing around their house there was no problem.  

Then came last Monday.  Austin had a singing performance with all the local Elementary Schools.  We got ready to leave, picked up my Mom and got to the High School (where the performance was being held).  We looked at Adam and saw this...


 ...wait....let's take a closer look....

The last time we were at my parents house, he had helped himself to her crocs again.  Only this time, he wore them home, and they were not a matching set.

Mom laughed and said she had been talking to dad the other evening and wondered why she could not find a set of crocs.  Well, Mom, here is your answer.  I guess next time you can't find a set you should call us!

1 comment:

  1. I had a good laugh about this! Adam has some unique ideas. Some day I hope to be able to see what he will do as an adult. Mamaw

    ReplyDelete