Monday, March 21, 2011

Pictures I Love!

I still have some pictures around the house of the boys from when they were little. There are a few that I just love, and can bear to think of taking down yet.

This picture was taken just before Christmas in 2004. Nothing really special about it, I just love it. I have it on my dresser mirror and enjoy seeing it everyday.

This one was taken October 31, 2004. I was at Church helping with the Hallelujah party set up. Mike just grabbed the camera and took a picture of the boys in the leaves. It is still on the entertainment center.

Mike went out with the boys and bought them sunglasses. When the came home he, again, grabbed the camera and told the boys to make muscles with their sunglasses on. How cute is that?

Now, Mike is known for taking multiple pictures of the same thing, because at least one is bound to turn out, right? So, the took some more, continuing to tell the boys to make muscles, and came up with...


I love how Austin is looking at Adam like, "What are you doing?" I love how Adam looks like, I just don't care! I have these on my refrigerator. However, these are also on Mike's school webpage. Only difference is, he somehow made them flip back and forth so it looks like the boys are moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment