Monday, January 17, 2011

Sick

Last night I was feeling very bad! I had a little fever, sore throat, cough, and congested. Really, all the symptoms that anyone in their right mind would stay away from. However, I had 3 great "Dr.'s" in the house that gave me some interesting advice. (Please note: I did take some of their advice and I feel better today.)

Austin informed that I may have asthma. Due to the fact that I did go to Glen's Fair Price once. (That is a local store. It has very interesting and hard to find items. It, also, it known to be quite dusty. My mother has a hard time going there, It makes her aggravates her asthma.)

Adam brought me a drink and said that I should drink it so it would "clear it away." (He was right about drinking. Always good to do when sick)

Mike picked up Subway for supper, and told me rest. (That was music to my ears.)

They may not have their PhD, but they got me to feeling better. :)

2 comments:

  1. You are loved! I think the boys were using advice that has been given to them. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. I will be praying for you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete