Tuesday, January 11, 2011

He Wants To Be...

I have a book for each of my boys, where I fill in information about each year of school. It has a place for the child to write their name (so you can see their handwriting improvement over the years) and what their favorite subject is, if they do after school activities, and what they want to be when they grow up (among other things).

I was working on this the other day with the boys. I asked Adam, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" He replied, "I want to be a law changer, to make war against the law."

I thought, that sounds like a wonderful thing, unlikely (since other countries probably would not have this law), but wonderful.

I wonder how I can make this work so their is no fighting between brothers...

No comments:

Post a Comment