Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Hairdryer

Adam was sick and stayed home from school one day last week. I had called my mom the evening before and she said she was off work, I should bring him to their house so I could work that morning.

Mom had told me that she was planning to defrost her freezer, but Adam would not be a problem.

I dropped him off, and went to work. When I went to get him, he seemed to be feeling better. Mom was getting ready to take care of the freezer. So she got out the hairdryer, and Adam is instantly drawn to her. There is new box--what is it, and how does it work (I really think he gets that from my dad!!)

I have seen this hairdryer my entire life. Mom has always used this to defrost her freezer. However, I have never seen it dry hair. That is until..


Adam had to try it out! After more than 35 years, it still works! I had to capture this moment on camera.

2 comments:

  1. By the way! This hair dryer was a gift for me from Glen the Christmas of 1968. Believe me, it still works. I used to use it and several of my girl friends used it in the first 6 monthes of 1969. Betty

    ReplyDelete