Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just to Prove My Point

In my last post I wrote about how Adam sees treasure in things that I would classify as junk. Just to prove my point I decided I had to take a minute to write about what happened this morning.



Actually, I started yesterday. As we were walking home from school, Austin found a frame from one of the political signs that people put in the yards. He decided that this really was a keeper! I cannot tell you how many things it was on the way home, or how many different noises. :) I thought, well tomorrow is trash day, I will slip it in the trash and no one will miss it.


This morning, Adam started to take the trash down to the road. Austin said he would do the recycling. Austin took the recycling box down as I was putting 2 more cans out to be picked up. Austin came in the house, but Adam did not. I asked Austin if he took the extra cans down that I placed outside the door. He said, "no, Adam is creating something." In just a few minutes, Adam came in and said I had to come see what he created.


It is a bell. I can guarantee you that no one else in the neighborhood has a dinner bell like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment