Saturday, June 20, 2015

Growth Chart

When the boys were little, I started a growth chart for them.  It was not fancy, but it held a lot of information.  I was better at doing is sometimes more than others.  But we kept it on the back of a door an could see the progress they were making.


On this growth chart we noted what would happen when they reached a certain height.  One would be they get out of their booster seat.  Another would be that they would be tall enough to go down the water slide at the local pool.
Last week I took the boys to the Dr. for their well visit.  Austin was 63 3/4" (well past the growth chart)  Adam was 58 3/4".  The chart stops at 60".  I have not been so good lately at remembering to mark their height, so I think I am calling it done (because I probably won't remember in the next 1 1/4" of growth).

My question now is: What do I do with this information?  I have 1 growth chart and 2 boys?  Oh, well, I will pack it away and their wives and figure that one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment