Friday, June 26, 2015

Quotables From The Boys

Austin:

The other day my mom brought a piece of paper she had found on her refrigerator.  It was something that Austin had apparently written while at her house one time.  It said:

Learn from yesterday
Live for today
Hope for tomorrow
The important thing is that you learn.

This is a quote from Albert Einstein.  I hope Austin realizes the wisdom in this quote and lives by it.


Adam:

I have a friend who goes away with her friends from work for 1 week every summer.  I was talking to Mike about this and playfully said, "aren't you glad I don't go away for a week?"  Adam happened to be in the room and said, "A WHOLE WEEK?!?!   I think I'd miss you!" 

I have no plans to leave for a whole week, but knowing he would miss me warmed my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment