Saturday, December 20, 2014

Another one...

Yep, another tooth...

Austin is my child who did not get his first tooth until he was 10 1/2 months old.  To me, that has always seemed like he was a "late" teether.  I was fine with that since the longer they stayed in his gums, the longer I knew those teeth were not my responsibility.

This morning, Austin came to me and said, "Lost another tooth."

I had no idea he had any that were loose!  I guess this makes about number 18!

This one must have been a hard one to get out.  He reported to me that in order to get it out, well...there was blood all over the sink.  YIKES!  I told him he was the lucky one that got to clean that up.

I had to look back and see how many teeth he has lost since school started, because it has seemed like a lot.  Since October he has lost 4, and he tells me another is on the way out!

No comments:

Post a Comment