Tuesday, June 24, 2014

4th Grade Grad/Awards Ceremony

This year Adam graduated from 4th Grade!  I had all good intentions of getting lots of pictures at his ceremony, (and during his awards ceremony) but things don't always go as planned.

I got this not so great picture the evening of his graduation.  Adam is in the 2nd row back 2nd from the left.  (His best friend, Kasey, is beside him in red).  All the 4th graders got on stage to sing the school Alma Mater. 

When Adam went across the stage to get his certificate, he went so fast I couldn't get a picture.

The next day we had an awards ceremony.  Again, Adam moved so fast I could not get pictures.  He got 5 awards: Perfect attendance, Art Club, Eagle Club, Drama Club, and Eagle Singers.  This boy has kept me busy this year (and I wouldn't change that!)

It really made me laugh.  When Adam would get his certificate he would go on stage, just like he was directed.  Then his arm with the certificate would go in the air as if to say, "I did it!!"  He seemed so proud with each certificate.

I may not have gotten many pictures, but I am truly proud of all the Adam did this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment