Saturday, May 24, 2014

Toothless

We went to Grandma and Grandpa W's this past weekend.  Austin lost a tooth each day we were there.  I joke with him that if we had stayed longer he would have left toothless.  These are the 13th and 14th teeth he has lost.
**************************************
The other weekend Austin was having a pain.  He told me I should call Carol since she is a nurse.  I had already done this, but she didn't know much about this area (ortho)  I explained to him that she was Oncology.  He said, "Oh, is that one of those nurses that doesn't go to College?"  I was so confused, but then I heard it like he did "Un-College-y"  I don't think I will ever hear that word the same again.

1 comment:

  1. The tooth fairy must be making regular visits to your house between Austin and Adam. Mamaw

    ReplyDelete