Saturday, October 26, 2013

Little Story

The other day at work I shared a funny story with a co-worker, and I thought, "I have to record this, he may enjoy it one day."

I love to share stories with the boys about when they were younger.  I have done this for a long time.  When we need a good story in the car, I pull out one of these goodies.  I love how they laugh at what they did so many years ago.

When Austin was about in Kindergarten, I told a story about how when I was pregnant with Adam.  One day I wasn't sure if he was kicking enough.  I packed up Austin and went to my parents house to have a soda (we don't have soda at our house).

A week or so later we were on our way to church and Austin says, "I just love that story how we went to Mamaw and Papaw's because Adam wasn't kicking and you had a ...beer."

WHOA!!  Stop right there, I did nothing of the sort.

I knew if he had this story on his mind he was sure to share in Sunday School.  I went right to his Sunday School teacher to tell her the REAL story and explain the situation.

I still giggle over this!  That is a big difference soda vs. beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment