Saturday, October 26, 2013

5K

Locally, we have a 5K every year in memory of a lady that passed away.  I have never run this particular 5K before, but I did this year.  

The difference this year was Adam wanted to run with me!  

We did some training for it, but not as much as I had hoped.  Adam was a great sport did great.  In this course you ran one loop, went to left under the finish line and ran it again.  However, when Adam saw the finish line-he was done.  So, I did the second loop by myself.  I cannot express how proud of him I am that he even ran the first half!

Before we left for the race, we had to get a few pictures:


 We had to have a little fun with the camera too.



It was a great experience for Adam and I loved being a part of it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you took pictures like this. This makes fun memories.. Mamaw

    ReplyDelete