Friday, June 14, 2013

My Boys Many Sides

Yesterday, I asked the boys to wipe down the sinks in the bathrooms.  They were gone for some time, yet they seemed happy.  I was getting lots of work done, so I let them be.  A short time later they came to the kitchen giggling.  When I looked up I saw...


 I had to grab a camera and capture this moment.

Today when Mike went back to work after lunch, he found they were having some sort of party.  They had inflatable bounce houses, and all kinds of games.  He asked if our boys could come and play.  He quickly called us and we were on our way.

At one of the stations they had fake mustaches.  I needed a picture of my boys in these mustaches!!


The boys LOVED playing the laser tag game and riding the mechanical bull.  I think they really had a good time.

1 comment:

  1. Their sense of humor, with the rollers, kinda is just like their Dad. They seem to be having a fun time. Mamaw

    ReplyDelete