Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Violin Concert

I have mentioned several times that Adam took violin this past year.  About 2 weeks ago they had their end of the year concert.

Adam decided that he did not want to do this concert.   As it turned out Adam's best friend, Noah, was not doing the concert either.

I talked to Noah's mother and we said, we can make it fun for our boys.   I ordered  pizza. The boys had fun making it into a picnic.



 We had the boys play on the top level of the fort!  They had quite the stage!!


I even added ice cream with toppings for dessert.


All the boys, even Noah's brother, got on the trampoline to jump after their "concert."


It was not the concert in front of lots of people, but they had their siblings, parents and grandparents.  But, most important, they had fun. Above is a picture of the 2 sets of grandparents that were special enough to get an invitation  to this small, but wonderful musical event.


3 comments:

  1. It was great!!! I'm glad they did it for us. Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a great idea! I love the violin picture!
      So fun-looking...and a memory maker! Diane Burkholder

      Delete
    2. I am so glad that we were able to make it, even if we did miss the concert.

      Delete