Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Easter Litany

This post is by far over due!!

We had a picture, but somewhere is the midst of life, it got lost.  It was from a distance and not the best quality.  I'm saying this to either :  1.  Make myself feel better, even though we lost the picture or 2.  Let it be known that an imagination is the only way you will see this happening.

I was asked a few Sundays before Easter to do a Litnay with my boys.  Austin wanted absolutely no part in this.  So, it was up to Adam and myself.  Adam was a great sport and participated.  We had some motions that went with the verbiage that was on the page.

I, honestly, could not see Adam the whole time we were up there--since I was next to him doing the same thing.  But whenever I did get to glance at him we was very animated with his motions.  (Putting one hand out to the left and saying the words, then the other hand out to the right and saying words, then saying Impossible with the hands going scissor like in front)

I may not have pictures of this event, but I know I will remember it.  I felt this was a very special time to have  with my little boy.  I hope he remembers it as well.

1 comment: