Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mrs. Long

Earlier this year Adam was having trouble in school.  We had several meetings and got him some help.  Mrs. Long started to work with him a little every day.  Almost immediately we could see a difference in Adam, and in his grades.  He loves his time with Mrs. Long--and she often comments on how she enjoys her time with Adam.

Today was May Day at Mike and Adam's school.  At the end of the program everyone goes down to do the "singing in the rain" dance.  I had been talking to Mrs. Long up to that point.  We decided to go down to dance with Adam. 
 

 I think he enjoyed us dancing with him.


Then, I needed one good picture of the two of them.

There are many things in life that I am not sure of.  However, one thing I know for certain:  Mrs. Long is an angel is disguise!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad she is making a difference. Also, making this a better year for Adam. Love Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are telling her this. Most teachers don't hear much positive, or praise. This is encouraging and wonderful for all involved.

    ReplyDelete