Sunday, April 28, 2013

Biking

We have a wonderful neighbor!  I actually grew up with the father of this family--His house was just down the street from ours.  Joel moved back to the area last August.  We have been carpooling this school year.   When the weather is nice he even calls and says that he is planning to bike, Austin can join him.  It has been a great situation, I love that Austin can do this with him, since I cannot (I have to get to work)!

The other week, as Austin was getting in his car, he asked if I had seen the picture at school.  I said, "no."  He explained that there was a picture of Austin and him on the wall.  It just so happened that there was something at school that week that we were going to--I was going to hunt this picture down!!

Austin knew right where it was (however he had NEVER mentioned it to me).  He was able to take me right to it!



I have to say, "In my opinion, this is the best picture of any of the walls at school.  However, I will admit that I am a bit biased!"

3 comments:

  1. That is a great picture! How funny that Austin never mentioned it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat that they got a picture of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so neat that they got a picture of them.

    ReplyDelete