Monday, October 8, 2012

Requested Photos

I talked to Mom briefly this evening.  She was telling me that her brothers and sisters were on their way to getting together.  She wanted an updated photo of Adam, since I had recently put on an updated photo of Austin in the previous post, he was taken care of. 


Here is Adam studying for his Ecosystem test tomorrow.

She didn't ask for it, but for good measure, I added a photo of Mike and myself.

Austin took this photo, so it is not the most clear picture.  With that in mind, I think, "how else it he to learn, right?"

I hope all my Aunts and Uncles have a great time visiting, talking politics (how heated does that get in an election year??) , and playing card games!  Would love to see you all, the boys have asked to go back to Canada to see the frogs (typical boys, huh?), however I would love to go back to see you all!    Take care and have tons of fun together!

1 comment:

  1. Great post!! I would love to be in on the politics, card games and visiting, but I can't.
    Love Mamaw

    ReplyDelete