Thursday, February 16, 2012

Austin's Hair

Austin's hair is driving me crazy!! He is starting to grow it out some. I Like little boys to have nice clean hair cuts. Not requiring combing, etc. However, if this is the worst rebellion he does, I'll take it.

I have made some comments about heading out to get a trim to his hair. He has declined several times.

The other day I mentioned something again, in hopes of him giving in. He said, "Well, I guess I could have a little taken off my hash browns." I had to laugh and correct him. "Honey, they are called side burns, not hash browns." :)

I remember when Austin was little he used to ask for coffee with mushrooms meaning Hot chocolate and marshmallows. They are little mix-ups, that I find adorable.

3 comments:

  1. So cute!!!! He probably will get it cut when it gets hot. Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hash browns...hahaha! That totally cracks me up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, but I am just glad to hear that he got his hair cut. I am looking forward to seeing the more clean-cut Austin.

    ReplyDelete