Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tea for Two...

...or four.

This past weekend we went to see my sister and her family. Mamaw had decided that Saturday morning there would be a tea party for Grace (and Austin and Adam, if they chose to participate.) I wondered if my boys would do it since tea party can sometimes be seen as "girly." However, these boys never cease to amaze me with what they will do for Grace. The not only sat at the tea party, they actually participated. They ate the dainty snacks (cookies cut in quarters, and M&M's)--although what boy would turn down that type of snack? I think they thoroughly enjoyed their time having "tea" with Grace and Mamaw....

I was saying this tea is the weakest tea they will ever have...it was actually water :)
After the wonderful tea, Austin and Grace took to the dance floor.

It didn't last long, but they were seen dancing. Might I just say how cute that is.

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time. That was silver tea, like Dora (my sister in law) drinks. The caffine doesn't keep you awake. Mamaw

    ReplyDelete