Sunday, August 14, 2011

Puddle

This morning I was taking a few things out to the car. I noticed puddles on the carport and the cooler temperatures. I remembered it had rained last night and was thankful for that. As I was putting my things in the car, Austin came out and said, "Mom, you've got to see this!" My first thought was that he'd found some amazing worm or something. But, when I got to him, he showed me this puddle.

He said, "doesn't it look like a persons face?" Honestly, yes it does! I had not taken time to notice it, but Austin took time to enjoy the puddles and see that this one has an eye, nose, mouth, and even some crazy bangs. He even said that this "person" has a big collar."

I'm so glad that sometimes my boys make me slow down and see things in a different way!

2 comments:

  1. The cool thing about this puddle is if you look to the left side it looks like a person with a big collar and huge hair. If you look at the right side it looks kind of like a bear's snout/face complete with ear at the top of the head.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!! To me it looks like a face with shoulder length hair and a bird sitting on top of her head. Wow... Interesting. Betty

    ReplyDelete