Friday, August 5, 2011

I Almost Used This...

...for my August header. It is a wonderful picture. I love the expressions on my boys faces. I even got permission from the photographer. However, I decided against it.

Here is my reasoning: When I started this blog I named it Moments With My Boys and there is something that I like about getting a picture of my boys in a random moment, or in a seasonal activity, to use for my header. I have the above picture hanging on my wall. I enjoy it every day. However, this past weekend, when we went to Riven Rock to play on a hot Sunday afternoon, I got this picture...




In this picture, I can see the fun the boys are having--being soggy, loving the water, and enjoying their cousins.


As much as I love both pictures, one belongs on my wall, and one belongs on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love both of those pictures. However, the one at the river does show the personalities quite well :)

    ReplyDelete