Friday, April 15, 2011

Even When I'm Not Looking

This evening Mike and I had a fundraiser dinner to go to.  We were going to leave our boys at a friends house and get a babysitter together.  I fixed dinner for the boys and put it on the table.  I was working in the kitchen, and I looked over to find my boys holding hands and praying.  I was very touched  and told the boys that I was proud of them for remembering to pray.  Adam looked at me pointedly and told me, "we always pray before we eat."

I was also very touched that they were choosing to hold hands!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. I am just thinking about what a mess there would have been if Grace was there to "help" :)

    As for the eggs...I am thinking egg salad (yum), deviled eggs (yumm), and maybe chopped on a salad (yummm!)

    ReplyDelete