Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ducks

Saturday, Adam was feeling a little down, due to the fact that Austin was going to a sleep over for the 2nd weekend in a row. I decided we need to have an "Adam evening." I told Adam that he could choose what activities we would do that evening. Adam was not really sure what he wanted to do.


After supper, I was doing the dishes and I was trying to come up with a fun activity to do with him that would be special. Then I thought of some bread pieces I have the freezer. I had been saving them to make bread pudding, but decided that feeding the duck would be more important.


We got the bread out of the freezer to thaw while I finished the dishes. Then got our things together, and headed out to feed the ducks. Adam enjoyed watching the ducks rush to the pieces of bread we was throwing out to them. Some of the ducks were almost fighting over the pieces.

It was a simple activity, but it was fun and special for a night when Adam needed something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment