Sunday, August 30, 2015

New School Year and Summer Pictures

 On Tuesday the boys started a new school year.

Austin started 8th grade.  He is taking 2 classes that count for High School credit.  I think One of them seems a bit overwhelming right now, but once he is in the routine of it, he will be fine.

Adam started 6th grade.  His good friend from last year, Jonathan, has most of his classes with Adam.  Adam has another boy in most of his classes, this boy is hearing impaired.  Adam has decided that he wants to learn sign language in order to be a better friend to this boy.  He is working on it, and I am really proud of  him!

On the first day of school, the morning was a bit rushed and I did not get a picture.  However, I got a quick snapshot of the boys after dinner.  

First day of school, August 25, 2015.  Here's to a great school year!
Towards the end of summer, we took pictures of all the Kiser cousins.  I happened to be lucky enough to get a few good ones of my boys.  
 Just to show we can have a little fun, we took pictures of all the kids jumping.  Matt took the pictures and placed all the jumping kids together. Lana gave me one that was just of my boys jumping.  I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment