Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Not Ice Cream

On most days, on the way to school, Adam will play a quick game on my phone.  This being said, he does not pay much attention to what is outside the window on the quick few minutes it takes to get to school.

The other day, we pulled into the parking lot, and I had to park a few spaces down from where I usually pare.  The local hospital had their mammogram van at our school (how cool is that?  The mammogram comes to you!!) (side note here: The mammogram van is actually very pretty and colorful)

I had made a really quick comment about the van, but Adam was totally engrossed in the game he was playing. 

We get out of the car, and Adam looks around and saw this really attractive van (only from the front) and said, "Why is there an ice cream truck at school?"

I wanted to laugh so hard!  It is hardly ice cream they are giving out in that van!!

No comments:

Post a Comment