Thursday, April 2, 2015

Mulan jr.

The school where I work, and the boys attend, has a spring play every year.  This year the play was Mulan jr.  Adam did not want to be IN the play, but he applied to do backstage.  Little did we know that so many people other people would also be applying to do backstage.  

Adam did not get picked.  He was disappointed.  So, I suggested that instead being in the play, we could invite a friend and attend the play.

Adam thought that was a great idea.

We talked to Adam's friend Jonathan.  We also invited Mamaw, and we went to the play.

The boys had a great time.  I enjoyed the play.  I think Mamaw liked it, although it was a new story to her. 

Next year, Adam plans to apply for backstage again. He has been given some pointers that might help him get that position.  Next year, I may be sitting in the audience, and see Adam working the for the play--I would enjoy that too.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment