Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Cutest Waterman Singer...

...In my opinion, of course.

For the last 2 years Austin had been in Waterman Singers, and, of course, at that time he was the cutest. 

Now, Adam is following his brothers footsteps, and is in Waterman Singers.  I am privileged to  be the mother of the cutest Waterman Singer for a second time!


They had a concert in November.  (That is where we took this picture.  He had his hands in his pockets the entire time.   That is just a characteristic of Adam!!  I have to love that boy!!)  After they had sung several songs the children files off the stage in 2 directions, I thought they were headed back to the music room to collect their things.  The music teacher  stood on stage and was ready to direct.  I was a bit confused, because the children had gone off stage.  When the music started, the children started to sing.  Only then did I realize they had not left, they had gone to the perimeter of the room and sang a song about "letting the music surround you."  It was a lovely song, very beautiful, and very touching to know that my son was part of that moment.

2 comments:

  1. Keeping up a wonderful family tradition on Waterman singers...you, me, Austin, Adam. I hope that they have as good of a time in it as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really thought they did a great job! Kids have so many great opportunities of learning in school. I really don't remember you girls in Waterman Singers, but I bet I was there for your programs too. Betty

    ReplyDelete