Monday, December 31, 2012

Snow

We have been blessed this Christmas break with several snows.  After not having but a dusting last year, the boys have enjoyed going outside and playing in the snow.


They built a snowman.

This snowman is special.  He can be a pirate, or...


a construction worker!


We actually had to postpone our trip to Mike's parent's house due to the snow.  But once we were up there, we were able to enjoy another fresh falling of the white stuff.


 Adam went out to do some shoveling.

Austin and Adam, along with their cousins and uncle built a very sizable snowman.


Here is the crew with their handiwork.


I Love the idea of the hair.  Adam came up with that!  This photo doesn't show it, but the snowman is holding a shovel. 


My father in law is very fond of deer.  He would be very proud of me, knowing I took a picture of the deer while they were at the feeder.  I just thought they were beautiful!

Yes, that is a stop sign in their yard.  (doesn't every grandparent's house have a stop sign in their yard?)  They have it there for the grandchildren when they are on all the riding equipment.  I don't know if the grandchildren obey the traffic signs, but I guess they won't get ticketed  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment