Friday, November 30, 2012

Pop-pop

Shortly before Thanksgiving, Mike's Grandfather, Pop-pop, had a health scare.  I decided that when we went to visit over Thanksgiving we were definitely going to get pictures.  I have always respected his pop-pop very much.  He gave the meditation at our wedding, and Adam has his name as a middle name (Henry).  As much as we love and respect pop-pop, I have to say it has been several years since I have had a picture of him. 

Pop-pop was doing well enough on Thanksgiving day to be able to have a meal us.  So, I took my camera and was ready to take some pictures.


I had to get one with my 2 boys.


Then I thought, I really need to get one of the 4 generations.  It's not too often that people can say they have 4 generations that are still living.  (L to R: Mike, Adam Pop-pop, Austin, Sandy (Mike's mother)).

 

I took the picture of the 4 generations and had to make one that was just of the 2 "Henrys".  It is definitely not the best picture.  However, I love what it stands for.  I have never regretted using Pop-pop's name, he is a wonderful man, and I hope that Adam will one day realize how special it is to have his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment