Saturday, November 17, 2012

Laundry Detergent

Last Saturday, Adam was having a moment where he was not so happy. 

Several weeks prior, I had noticed on the computer that there was a way to make home made laundry detergent.  I thought at the time, one day I will try that. 

It just so happened that I had all the items needed to make it.  When he came to me and was having a hard time, I decided that, yes, that was the time we needed to make it.

It was truly amazing to me how quickly his mood turned around after he was able to do this with me.

He loved to grate the soap.  He is working so hard in this picture!!

His mood improved, and I got laundry detergent.  There is no down side here!!  As I type this, I wonder...Was it the fact that he could make the detergent, or did his mood improve from spending time with me?  I guess either way is good.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Great blog!!! I'm sure making soap seemed to be in his line of interest, but sure, he would love to spend time with you too. Love Mamaw

    ReplyDelete