Thursday, March 1, 2012

About The Header

In January the teacher I work with was out due to surgery. I had the most amazing sub to fill in for her for that month. Jen, the sub, was very laid back, and very spontaneous. I, on the other hand, was very rote, and very much "by the book." Jen taught me in that month to relax--It is so much more enjoyable!! :)

On her last day, Jen brought me a pair of aviator sunglasses. Not necessarily for wearing, but more as a reminder to relax and enjoy life. I decided they had to be in my March header--it's even better that you can see both boys in the lenses.

Thanks, Jen!

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Jen was a special person for you to work with and such a unique gift from her. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat story and gift! :)

    Happy birthday, too!!! I hope you have a really wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me sound wonderful, when this is not the case! Amy was the glue that held me together. She balanced me and was the backbone of our "operation." She put up with my crazy antics and grounded me when needed. We were a very unlikely pair, but I know God put us together to learn from one another. God really does have quite a sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the header and I like the lesson behind it!! A good thing for all of us to remember!!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete