Sunday, October 24, 2010

Adam's Newest Numbers

This post will probably bore anyone else out there. But for me, it is a way of recording for my boys.

Adam went to the Dr. this week for his 7 year check-up. I was very pleased when they weighed him he was 45.5 pounds. He has gained about 3 pounds since the last time I checked.

His height was 46.25. At our house we do not go by how much you have grown. We go by how much more do I have to grow to get out of the booster seat! (and sometimes it is the water slide at the pool) At this point I think he has about 10 more inches until he can get out of the booster seat!

At other appointments for his check-ups, the Dr. always said that Adam was in about he 10% for his height and weight. Somehow, I'm not sure how, he has jumped to almost the 25%. He is growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment