Thursday, October 21, 2010

2nd Tooth

The boys went to the dentist on Monday. After the appointment the dentist came out to tell me how things were looking. They had no cavities, but Adam had a loose tooth and he said that this tooth needed to come out (preferable by wiggling).

Tuesday was the night for the boys to go out with Mike. When the came home Adam came running to find me. He said, "Guess what?" I replied, "what?" (really with that question it is left wide open! :) Then he said, "I lost my tooth!" He tooth was wiggly, but I didn't think it near ready to come out! I guess that might explain why, when he held the tooth out for me to see, his hands were a bit bloody.


Apparently, Adam had been wiggling his tooth in the car. When they went over some railroad tracks it was just enough to get it out!

I was glad to hear he was taking time to wiggle it when there was nothing else to do. Just like the Dr. wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment