Saturday, January 21, 2017

Something New That Adam Loves

My nephew, Eamon, is going to school to be a barber.  He needs to do a certain number of haircuts in order to graduate from this program.  Adam was in need of a haircut, so I made an appointment to go help Eamon, while helping us.

On the way to get his hair cut, I asked Adam how he wants it cut.  He said, "I want it like Eamon has his."  And that is what he told Eamon when he got in the chair. Eamon did a good job of making it like his own, yet making it fit a 13year old boy.  

This was the first time that Adam had his hair professionally washed.  He walked away a fan!!  When we got int he car he was talking about the wash that Eamon used to exfoliate his scalp.  (After that he washed, then conditioned, then he added a hot towel with lavender oil on it.  I can't wait to get my hair done)



I had to get a picture of Adam's first wash!


Finished product!  I have to say, I really like this cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment