Sunday, November 29, 2015

School Pictures

When Austin started Kindergarten, school picture time came around and I ordered a pack of pictures.  I thought that is hat good parents did.  He brought his pictures home, they were the worst pictures I had EVER seen!  The photographer had not had him take his coat off.  The coat was falling off his shoulders.  He looked very disheveled. He looked like a deer in the headlights, and he was not smiling.  AWFUL!  It took me a few years to figure it out, but I finally thought, "I can take better pictures than they can (and they are cheaper!)"

I started to do just that!  I take my boys pictures instead of ordering them.  This year I thought I would get them done in a certain time frame, but that just did not happen.  Then it was going to get cold.  I didn't want coats in the pictures!  (flashback to Austin's Kindergarten picture!)  One Sunday afternoon, I said, "Boys, today is the day!"  It was a bit chilly, but we made it work.

 Adam did wear a coat in his picture, but his is not falling off his shoulder, and he is smiling. 
Austin decided he would be fine as is, but he was a little on the cold side.

The are the pictures we have on our walls.  I am pleased with them, and the fine young men in the pictures too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment