Saturday, January 24, 2015

Braclets

Adam has taken to these rubber type bracelets that are given out at almost every corner.  We got one when we joined the reading program at the library, we got another when we did a program at school.  

When Adam entered 3rd grade he had 2.  He wore them on his ankles.  I would look at them every now and then.  I thought, "WOW! it is going to get tight one day, I wonder what he will do then..."

He wore them on his ankles through 4th grade, and he kept collecting.  Then over the summer he moved them to his wrists (and kept collecting).  

I have never seen him  have a fashion statement (is that what you call this?) for this long--it has been for 2 1/2 years!

This is what his arms look like.  However he recently broke a few, and traded one at school for a pencil sharpener.  Right now he has 10 in total.

I have been thinking of doing this post for a while now, I'm glad he continued this trend until I was able to get a picture.

1 comment: